Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Weave Pattern/Style:
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Application:
Since our woven wire mesh is extremely versatile and easy to install, they can be used in a variety of applications.Examples of common applications include:
1. Used in Acid,Alkali environment screening mesh and filtration filter
2. For a slurry net Petroleum industry
3. Chemical fiber industry
4. Filtering liquid and gas
5. Used for Mechanical accessory security etc.
Packing: wrapped with water-proof paper, then in wooden cases or pallet
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Note:
1. Standard roll length 30m,Width 1m,1.2m,1.5m,2.0m etc.
2. Packing: water-proof paper, woven bag and also can be made as per client’s requirement.
3. Mesh counts: 1 mesh to 635 mesh.
People who looked at this item also looked at…