Stainless Steel Weave Manufacturers, Factory, Suppliers From China, If you are interested in our products, please feel free to send us your inquiry.
What is woven wire mesh?
Woven wire mesh is a series of wire interlocked together during the weaving process and is ideal for filtration, particle analysis, and screen printing. Welded mesh is a mesh sheet that is welded at each cross-section and is ideal when heavy-duty mesh openings are needed.
What is woven mesh used for?
Wire mesh is a safe, exceedingly adaptable product that can be produced in multiple specifications. The most common applications for wire cloth screens and wire cloth filter products are used in industrial and manufacturing work, particularly filtration and separation.
Stainless Steel Weave Type:
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Hot Tags: Stainless Steel Weave.