Stainless steel wire is fabricated from an iron alloy that offers high resistance to corrosion, including staining and rusting, in many environments where spring or galvanized steel wire would typically degrade. Its performance properties, including corrosion resistance and strength, depend on its numerical grade. Type 304 stainless steel wire, also known as 18-8. is a general-purpose material that combines corrosion resistance, weldability, and formability, making it the most commonly used grade of stainless steel. The 316 stainless steel wire grade provides increased corrosion resistance compared to 304.
• Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours.
• Experienced staffs answer all your questions.
• Our products are certified by ISO9001:2008 authentication quality systems.
• Special discount provided to our regualr customers.
1. Free sample is available.
2. The third party inspection is accepted.
3. Bottom price for customers.
4. Best quality is provided.
our company as a Stainless Steel Wire Factory in China ,provide Stainless Steel Wire in large Stock ,if you need that pls contact us.